The Kosciuszko Institute is looking for ambitious, highly motivated and eager to gain some experience in work within the key programme team which is involved in cybersecurity topic.
Cybersecurity is the biggest area of the Kosciuszko Institute programme team acitivity, within which we launched CYBERSEC – the European Cybersecurity Forum. It is one of the most recognized cybersecurity events in Europe. For seven years now we have been hosting prominent decision-makers, business leaders and academics, who discuss, debate and shape the future of European cybersecurity on the CYBERSEC stage.
Our experts regularly create reports, policy briefs and articles about the most current cybersecurity challenges. Besides that Institute runs the journalistic work which includes publishing pioneer European Cybersecurity Journal – a specialised publication devoted to cybersecurity.
As an intern you will be involved in the process of planning and organizing the follow-up editions of CYBERSEC Forum. Internship is a unique opportunity to take deeper look into the structure of the non-governmental organisation and learn how to turn ideas into actions.
· very good command of written and spoken English (at least at level C1),
· interest in the Kosciuszko Institute’s programme area of activity,
· availability 4-5 days per week,
· excellent task and time-management,
· eagerness to learn and develop,
· responsibility, precision and self-reliance,
· ability to be a team player.
· opportunity to involve in planning and organizing international projects and events such as Cybersec CEE 2021.
· involvement in interesting projects, as part of dynamic and highly-motivated team.
· opportunity to gain knowledge about the functioning of the non-governmental organisation,
· opportunity to gain experience in an international environment.
Duration of an internship: 3 months.
Character of involvement: unpaid internship, 20 hours per week
Application deadline: until 31.07.2021
Please send your CV (cover letter optional) to email@example.com (in Polish or English) with INTERNSHIP in the subject heading.
We reply to the selected candidates. The internship is not paid.
Please remember to include the statement of consent to the processing of personal data: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended”.
The Kosciuszko Institute Association Leading, non-governmental and non-profit think tank. Its mission is to act in the interest of the socio-economic development and security of Poland as a proactive member of the European Union and NATO. Active in 5 programme areas, Cybersecurity being the flagship. Creator of the annual CYBERSEC Forum – the first of its kind in Poland and one of just a few events devoted to the strategic issues of cyberspace and cybersecurity in Europe. Also the founder of numerous Founder of CYBERSEC HUB – the first cybersecurity innovation and competence centre in Poland. Member of Global EPIC – a Global Ecosystem of Ecosystems Partnership in Innovation and Cybersecurity, gathering 13 entities from 9 countries of the world.