Apply for an internship at Kosciuszko Institute, gain experience at the most prominent NGO in the field of cyber security. Join the organization of prestigious international events such as CYBERSEC CEE and CYBERSEC Global, meet top experts and key decision makers.
First and second degree students in majors related to Kosciuszko Institute’s area of activity (security, political science, public relations, international relations, journalism, etc.). Based on your aptitude and preferences, you will be assigned to one of the departments at the Kosciuszko Institute:
- PR & MARKETING
General terms of internship:
- Duration of internship depending on your needs (4-12 weeks);
- Internship in remote, onsite or hybrid form.
- Internship involves supporting the daily work of the Programming, PR & Marketing, Fundraising, Event and other organizational and administrative departments of the Institute;
- Completion of the internship entails a certificate of internship and references, if the candidate(s) performed their tasks conscientiously and on time;
- Student internships are unpaid, after completion there is an opportunity to extend cooperation in the form of a paid junior position.
- Knowledge of English at a communicative level;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Status as a student of majors related to the area of the Institute’s activities;
- Reliability and punctuality in performing assigned tasks.
What you will gain.
- The opportunity to extend cooperation in the form of a paid junior position,
- Work on interesting projects, i.e. international CYBERSEC conference,
- Opportunity to gain practical knowledge in the field of cyber security, public relations, communication and marketing, fundraising, organization of events, as well as operation of an NGO,
- Acquisition of skills in the use of tools (WordPress, TeamWork, Social Media, etc.).
- Opportunity to gain experience working in an international environment,
- Letter of recommendation and certificate of internship,
Method of application:
Duration of internship from 4 to 12 weeks.
Send your resume with a data protection clause to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word Internship in the subject line of the message. Please also state your preferred department in which you would like to work.
Sending to the Kosciuszko Institute Association (“the Association”) personal data broader than your name, surname, e-mail and/or telephone constitutes your consent to the processing of such data by the Association for the purpose of the recruitment process. Consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing carried out before its withdrawal.
Only selected candidates will be contacted..
After their completion, there is a possibility of permanent coo