Today (21.09.) at the headquarters of Microsoft Poland we held an official press conference to announce the premiere of a new report by The Kosciuszko Institute entitled “A country’s systemic resilience in the digital era”. The report’s partners are Microsoft and CYBERSEC, while Rządowe Centrum Bezpieczeństwa (Government Security Center) took the patronage.
Izabela Albrycht – Chair of the Program Committee of the European Cybersecurity Forum – CYBERSEC, welcomed the invited guests and journalists gathered at the headquarters of Microsoft Poland in Warsaw, and presented the general assumptions and theses of the report. Then the following co-authors took the floor, including:
– Michał Krawczyk, expert of The Kosciuszko Institute
– Maciej Góra, expert of The Kosciuszko Institute
– Krzysztof Malesa, board member and director of security strategy at Microsoft Poland
– Witold Skomra, Government Security Center
– Slawomir Łazarek, Government Security Center
During the meeting, the invited experts identified areas of application of digital technologies within the framework of the seven NATO baseline requirements for state resilience. Examples of actual use of solutions such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence to fend off threats coming from cyberspace were also presented.
We invite you to read the report, available in PDF: here.